For example, for bodybuilders, a special set of procedures is being developed to maintain shape and restore health, which also includes a sauna. Therefore, visiting the sauna is very useful, but only if you approach the process wisely.
To achieve your aim, it is important to listen to basic tips before you start:
- It is advisable to drink plenty of water before steaming to avoid dehydration. It is better to cover yourself into a towel, sit in comfortable position, fully relax and breath calmly.
- It is not recommended to stay in the sauna for a long time — more than 15 minutes.
- If there is a significant increase in heart rate, dizziness, the sauna should be left
- The recommended frequency of visits is no more than 3 times a week.
If you take into account all the recommendations for visiting the sauna, then this process will only benefit you and ensure the recovery of the body after a load in the gym.
- Sauna accelerates protein metabolism, so that the body absorbs useful substances much faster and better.
- After sports, lactic acid often accumulates in the muscles, which leads to pain. The sauna accelerates this substance and eliminates discomfort.
- The degree of stress is significantly reduced, irritability and nervousness disappear, and the immune system is strengthened.
Each member of the BODYART / FITNESS club has the opportunity to visit the sauna and experience all the benefits of this process. So, if you still have any questions — contact us, we will be happy to answer you.